USACapitol reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of this Site indicates our acceptance of any changes. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions every time you visit the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the USACapitol website or these Terms and Conditions, your sole remedy is to stop using the Site.
All content on the Site, including text, logos, images, videos, and other materials (collectively, “Content”), is property of USACapitol. You may not use the materials on this Site without the written permission of USACapitol. Requests for permission should be sent to USACapitol 206 E. Grove Road, Belton, TX 76513. Unauthorized use of Content violating intellectual property laws will be handled accordingly.
USACapitol attempts to display as exactly as possible the colors of products on our Site. However, we cannot promise the color you see on your monitor matches the actual color of the product. Colors may vary slightly depending on the monitor you are using.
The USACapitol website strives to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that all product descriptions, images, dimensions, pricing, and other information on our Site is complete and error-free. USACapitol reserves the right to correct any of the above-mentioned information on the Site, even after your order has been submitted. If there is a Site error that affects your order, a member of the USACapitol customer service team will contact you.
Pricing and Availability
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
Product return requests are determined on an individual basis per order. If return request is approved, a 20% restocking fee will apply
USACapitol warrants that its products shall be free of all substantial defects in original material and workmanship subject to exclusions and limitations. For further information refer to the Warranty Policy and Procedures documents.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the State of Texas. If any of these provisions are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
It is the responsibility of the dealers to label products in accordance with applicable state regulations.
USACapitol will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising from your use of or inability to use the Site. Examples include, but are not limited to, those caused by failures of performance, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, interruptions, deletions, viruses or delays in operation or transmission. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about the use of our Site or these Terms and
206 E Grove Road
Belton, TX 76513
USACAPITOL MISSING FREIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but items are missing:
- Verify the shipping address on the Contract Acknowledgement and Invoice.
- Verify a shortage was noted on the delivery documents by the customer and that no additional items were on the delivery truck. Ensure no other person accepted the delivery.
- Wait 48 hours. Sometimes packages are split in shipping and may be delivered up to 48 hours apart.
- After the 48 hour wait period, notify us within 5 days.
- If you arranged freight, you would file a freight claim with the carrier and submit a purchase order for the replacement items.
- If we arranged freight, we would file a freight claim. You will submit a new purchase order for the replacement items to be shipped to your customer. When the claim is resolved with the freight carrier, a refund will be credited to your account.
- If the product is delivered subsequent to the replacement order being sent, you will be responsible for payment for all products and shipping costs. If the replacement items are returned, the standard policy for return of goods will apply.