Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products described on our website, Capitol Seating Company may collect personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Company website
- Company Address
- Company phone number
If you purchase Capitol Seating Products using a credit card, no credit card information is collected. You will be sent an invoice with a payment link to complete the transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on our website. These may include: (a) registering a project on our Site; (b) sending us an email message (c) signing up for communications from Capitol Seating Company. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to products you have requested from us. We also may gather personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Capitol Seating Company may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products available from Capitol Seating Company.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Capitol Seating Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Capitol Seating Company my disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Capitol Seating Company or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Capitol Seating Company; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Capitol Seating Company, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Capitol Seating Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Capitol Seating Company uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Capitol Seating Company uses a third-party secure link for payment by credit card and user inputs the credit card information directly. Capitol Seating Company does not collect or retain said information. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless
network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records;
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligations; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Children Under Thirteen
Capitol Seating Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children
under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask you parent or guardian for
permission to use this website
From time to time, Capitol Seating Company may contact you via email for the purposes of providing
announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
To improve our Services, we may ask for a notification when you open an email from Capitol Seating
Company or click on a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Capitol Seating Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Capitol Seating Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Capitol Seating Company as email@example.com
Effective as of July 1, 2022